A: Interior benefits:
• Eliminates stains, molds, and mildews without the standard industry chemicals
• Reaches the hard to get to areas that a hand and towel can't reach; including cup holders, vents and armrests
• Leaves surfaces dry almost instantly after cleaning
• Cleans windows without streaking
• No toxic residue left on surfaces
• Removes wax, tar, and other compounds without toxic chemicals
• Reaches into areas that are difficult by traditional means: Rims, bumpers, etc.
A: Virtually none compared to traditional auto detailing methods. We use less than a gallon of water to produce enough steam to properly clean the exterior and interior of a vehicle. Our cleaning attachments and tools also help us to be time efficient and more detailed.
A: No, you can use on any exterior or interior surface, including leather.
A: We use a Chief Steamer 100 Steam Cleaner. The steam is at a pressure of 232 psi. It is a 5th generation of steam cleaners manufactured in New Jersey. It hums along at 50 HP.